Information We Collect with SDK
We refer to the information we collect from our SDKs as the ‘SDK Information.”
The SDK Information by Our Mobile SDKs includes (or may include) the following:
- purchases made within an app
- IP address as well as system configuration information
- information associated with or related to devices, such as type and version of operating system (e.g., Android, iOS); language setting; time zone
- CleverPay requires that you have appropriate consent for any data you send to us, including any personal data you may send to us as data tags or other fields. For example, if you send us the user's email or the user's phone number using sendTags, you must make sure you have all necessary consent to do so.
As noted above, we refer to all of the above collectively as the “SDK Information.”
How We Use the SDK Information
We use the SDK Information to provide a variety of Services to our Clients. This includes:
- To provide information and analytics to our Clients about the use of these app provided through the SDKs, or to help app developers and create or enhance user profiles.
- To create inferences about End Users categorised into “Data Segments” or to help Clients do so.
- To analyse revenue performance, for instance, by attributing End Users’ purchases count and amount
- Sometimes the SDK Information may be combined (by us or ad and data platforms we work with), to perform any of the above functions, or other services. Or, we may aggregate and create data “models” to do this – creating algorithms in order to predict certain trends and things that different End Users might have in common, for instance.
How we Use and Share Information Collected on the CleverPay Website
Website Information We Collect
Volunteered: You may share information with us on the CleverPay Websites when you request information from us, fill out a form on our website, or interact with us in other ways. This information may include personal information, such as your name, email address, and other contact information.
Passively Collected (e.g., Cookies and Unique IDs): We use automated mechanisms, such as cookies and other locally stored objects (such as “IndexedDB)”) that we associate with unique identifiers in order to keep track of visitor interactions with the CleverPay Websites. We may use third party-services such as Google Analytics, in which case those third parties gather information such as your IP address, browser type, the webpage from which you came to our website, and the times of your access to the CleverPay Website. In addition, as you browse our website, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in.
How We Use the CleverPay Website Information
In addition to the uses described above, we use the CleverPay Website Information (alone or in combination) to provide, market, and operate the CleverPay Websites and Services. Among other things, by collecting the CleverPay Website Information, we are able to
- Maintain and offer access to the CleverPay Websites and Services and optimise how they’re offered to our Clients.
- Send information about our products and services, including marketing communications.
- Respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries.
- Customise the content and advertising you see on the CleverPay Websites, across the Internet, and elsewhere
How We Share the CleverPay Website Information
We may share the CleverPay Website Information as follows:
- As part of a business sale, merger, consolidation, investment, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation, or in connection with steps taken in anticipation of such an event (e.g., due diligence).
- With our corporate affiliates.
- With third parties that help us to provide the CleverPay Websites or Services, such as entities that help us make the CleverPay Websites or Services available and functional (such as hosting services); entities that help us make available or transmit any information we hold (such as helping us send emails, process payments, and manage customer information); and entities that help us (including our contractors, agents, and affiliates) provide technical, customer, billing, administrative, event planning, marketing or operational services to us or our Clients.
- When required by law or in response to lawful process, such as a subpoena, or to cooperate in good faith with a request from a government or law enforcement agency or official.
- If we believe sharing the information may prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss; or we believe is necessary to protect our, or any other person’s or entity’s, interests; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
- We also may disclose your information under circumstances not mentioned here with your prior consent.
Data Access and Retention
We have administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place in our physical facilities and in our computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are designed to protect information contained within our systems from loss, misuse, or alteration. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Data Breach Notification
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on http://cleverpay.io if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Apps
CB Mobile Limited (CB Mobile Ltd) Address: 3/F Jonsim Place 228 Queen's road, East Wanchai, Hong Kong